Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To All People

Do you ever feel lonely in a crowd of people?
Do you feel held back from living your life? Or brainwashed by who people
think you should be, until you start to feel like you are losing a part of yourself?
If you have... I guess that is just life you are feeling.
I will assure you, whatever problems you are trying to solve or obsicles you are facing, know that there is someone there that cares about you.
Across the street, the ocean, the world there is someone you are connected to... by pain, love, loss and experiences.

My Favorite Quote:
"To the world, you are just one person, but to one person you are the world."

PS- I was thinking about my last post, and I have started a new life list. I guess in a way... it is good to have goals. They live you something to work hard for.

<3

7 comments:

Meerie said...

i simply adore that quote. im gunna put it in my room to always give me inspiration. and all the stuff u write has such meaning and depth. u have a real talent for writing xxxxxxx

Meerie said...

i simply adore that quote of yours. im gunna put it up in my room to inspire me everday. and everything that u write on here has such meaning and depth. u have a real talent for writing and i hope it is something which u will pursue even if it may not be one of ur goals now xxxxx

Keep Strong said...

I loved that quote. It is truly inspirational. Your blog reminds me of how I used to be as a teenager. Your a smart girl.

Keep Strong said...

Loved that qoute, you remind me alot of myself as a teen. You seem like smart young lady.

Anonymous said...

I loved that quote, truly inspirational. your seem like a smart young lady.

Courtney said...

Awwww... thanks!

You're so nice! ;)

Ali said...

I'm also interested in writing and poetry, i find your writing very inspirational. Keep up the good work.