Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Readers...

I was just thinking about a newspaper article I read a while back... generally, it was about, "What do you want you obituary to look like?"
I've never really thought about that before, but it reminds me of when my grade 6 teacher made of make a life list. It was a list of all the goals we want to accomplish in our lifetimes.
The thing is, I am not really sure WHAT exactly I want in life. I have goals and everything but none I'm really passionate about. Nothing big or major, it's basically just finishing school and going to university.
To be honest, I've always thought of goals as a chore. Just something that teachers make us do, but now I'm starting to think.
I wasn't really serious when I started my life list. I put dumb things like, "eat two cookies in one bite". Lol, I was a pretty silly kid, eh?
I'll do some thinking and get back to you, hey, maybe you should think about it too!

What do you want your obituary to look like?

<3

No comments: