Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nobody Is Perfect

I loathe their fakeness. I hate their lies, the pretending. The illusion of perfection. Seriously, it disgusts me.
Who I am I talking about?
Celebrities, pop idols, so called perfect people, models, movie stars, etc.
I don't read magazines anymore... we pay money to be told how to dress, how to act, what to eat, how to do our hair. It's like they are trying to tell us who we SHOULD be.
I'm tired of it all. All the stupid, unrealistic idealism. Something most of us can never be.
I'm sick of looking in the mirror and wishing to be something "better".
I bet all these stupid, immature Hollywood beauties are ugly and lonely inside.
My beauty is something more than big boobs and flowing blond hair. My beauty is undefined, much deeper than the surface that make-up tries to hide.
I am unique. I am different and I'm not afraid to be who I am!
Admit it, you know you are 10000 times more gorgeous than many airbrushed Barbie Doll. Because you are...well...YOU!


HA, TAKE THAT BEAUTY INDUSTRY!

<3

No comments: